Any person who is interested in learning how to let go of items that may have given them feelings of safety and comfort over the years, and is now in the position of having to consider downsizing or who needs more room in which to move around their home, is welcome to come and learn the tools to assist them in gaining the support that they need. We will use a text book as a referral source as well as sharing techniques about how we handle each situation. This free program requires a commitment of attendance on the part of the participants of at least eight of the ten sessions. Text books will be provided for participants. The first meeting is July 11, from 10-11:30 at the Senior Center Annex, 2 Maple St., Bellingham. Please call either Gail Bourassa at 508-657-2791 or Sheila Ronkin at 508-657-2710 to sign up for this dynamic program.
- 17 May 2018 Burrillville's Keable Get Bill Passed to Revamp Energy Siting Board
- 14 May 2018 Survey for North Smithfield Residents Only
- 13 May 2018 Woonsocket Murder Mystery Invites Guests to Solve "Whodunit"
- 12 May 2018 Silver Alert Cancelled, Missing Senior Found
- 12 May 2018 Cranston PD issues Silver Alert
- 11 May 2018 North Smithfield Weekly Newsletter
- 11 May 2018 This Week At The RI General Assembly
- 11 May 2018 City of Woonsocket Sponsors E-Waste and Shredding Event
- 10 May 2018 City Council Announces Showcause Hearing/Executive Session Meeting Monday the 14th in Council Chambers
- 10 May 2018 Woonsocket City Council Sets Public Hearing Date for City Budget