RESTAURANT WEEK RETURNS
Pawtucket/Central Falls Restaurant Week Returns
This annual food-lover event kicked off last Friday, August 27 and runs through Sunday, September 19. Enjoy unique dishes from dozens of countries across the globe right here in Blackstone Valley! If you visit any local Pawtucket or...
- Through October 30th: Smithsonian's "Picturing Women Inventors" in conjunction with Museum of Work & Culture's Labor Day Celebration, Museum of Work & Culture, Woonsocket. MORE INFO
- Friday, September 3 - Monday, September 6 @ 10 am - 4 pm: Labor Day Weekend Sidewalk Book Sale - Stillwater Books, Pawtucket MORE INFO
- Saturday, September 4 @ 1 - 5 pm: Reggae in the Park, Bold Point Park, East Providence MORE INFO
- Saturday, September 4 @ 4 & 7:30 pm: Greatness of Gospel XIV, Mixed Magic Theatre, Pawtucket. MORE INFO
- Sunday, September 5 @ 12 - 6 pm: Polka Fest, American Legion Post 85, Woonsocket. MORE INFO.
- Thursday, September 9 through Saturday, September, 11: Rootstock, Revive the Roots, Smithfield. MORE INFO
- Friday, September 10 @ 4 pm: The ISH Food Truck @ RI Spirits, Pawtucket. MORE INFO
- Friday, September 10 @ 6 pm: Levitt Amp Woonsocket - Adam Ezra Group w/Mark Cutler, River Island Art Park, Woonsocket. MORE INFO
- Sunday, September 12 @ 2 pm: Music at The Farm - Yunwen Chen, Cellist, Grace Note Farm, Burrillville. MORE INFO
EXPERIENCE THE BLACKSTONE RIVER BY KAYAK
Blackstone River Expeditions
Kayak & Canoe Rentals Now Available
One of the best ways to experience Blackstone Valley in Autumn is on the water! Blackstone River Expeditions is excited to offer kayak and canoe rentals on the Blackstone River departing from Central Falls Landing.
WALK-UP RENTALS ARE NOT AVAILABLE
BOOKINGS MUST BE MADE IN ADVANCE!
Rentals are available for either 45 minutes or 90 minutes and we have single kayaks, tandem kayaks (2 people), and canoes (3 people).
RI HERITAGE MONTH VIRTUAL CELEBRATION
Every Saturday in September at 7:00 PM join the RI Historical Preservation & Heritage Commission for a 60-minute RI Heritage Virtual Celebration on their YouTube channel. Each week we will feature “RI Heritage Highlights” from cultural performance groups, cultural organizations, hands-on activities like crafts, cooking, and more! This week's program on Saturday, September, 4th will include the Chinese Dragon Boat Races. MORE INFO
COMING in NEXT WEEK's NEWSLETTER
All you need to know about the
CONNECT WITH US
Blackstone Valley Tourism Council | 175 Main Street, Pawtucket, RI 02860