** AMENDED **
MONDAY, MAY 14, 2018
WOONSOCKET CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
SITTING AS BOARD OF LICENSE COMMISSIONERS
CITY COUNCIL PRESIDENT DANIEL M. GENDRON PRESIDING
5:55 P.M. – 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM
CITY HALL – 169 MAIN STREET, WOONSOCKET, RI 02895
- ROLL CALL
- VOTE TO GO INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- 42-46-5 (a) (2) Sessions pertaining to collective bargaining or litigation or work sessions pertaining to collective bargaining or litigation.
- City of Woonsocket v. Egan.
- Roll call.
- Alleged violation of R.I.G.L. § 11-9-13 and Section 13-13 of the Woonsocket Code of Ordinances by Walgreen’s Pharmacy, 45 Cumberland Street, Woonsocket, RI.
- Alleged violation of R.I.G.L. § 11-9-13 and Section 13-13 of the Woonsocket Code of Ordinances by Cumberland Farms, Inc. 2184 Mendon Road, Woonsocket, RI.
For additional information or to request interpreter services, or other special services for the hearing impaired, please contact City Clerk Christina Harmon-Duarte three days prior to the meeting at (401) 762-6400, or by the Thursday prior to the meeting.
Posted on May 4, 2018 (Amended May 10, 2018)