ALDI is bringing new jobs to the area with a hiring event for its North Smithfield store on Saturday, March 8.
North Smithfield, R.I. – Feb. 24, 2014 – Known for offering wages significantly higher than the industry standard, ALDI, the nation’s low-price grocery leader*, will host a hiring event for its North Smithfield store, on Saturday, March 8. Opportunities within ALDI include
Store Associate, Shift Manager and Manager Trainee positions.
What: ALDI hiring event for North Smithfield store
Who: ALDI representatives
Local residents currently seeking employment opportunities
When: Saturday, March 8, 2014 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
11 Dowling Village Blvd.
North Smithfield, RI 02896
Positions: • Store Associates - $11.50 per hour
• Shift Managers - $15.75 per hour
• Manager Trainees - $25.00 per hour
Job Requirements: • Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m., Monday -Sunday
• Retail experience preferred
• Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
Quick Facts: • ALDI offers employees generous compensation that is considered well above industry standard
• Part-time staff working at least 20 hours a week receive full health insurance, dental coverage and 401K
About ALDI Inc.
A leader in the grocery retailing industry, ALDI operates nearly 1,300 stores in 32 states, primarily from Kansas to the East Coast. More than 25 million customers each month save up to 50 percent** on their grocery bills, benefiting from the ALDI simple and streamlined approach to retailing. ALDI sells more than 1,300 of the most commonly purchased grocery items, primarily under its exclusive brands, which must meet or exceed the national name brands on taste and quality. ALDI is so confident in the quality of its products, the company offers a Double Guarantee: If for any reason a customer is not 100 percent satisfied with any ALDI food product, ALDI will gladly replace the product and refund the purchase price. For more information about ALDI, visit www.aldi.us.