TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2020
WOONSOCKET CITY COUNCIL RENEWABLE ENERGY
CHAIRMAN JON D. BRIEN PRESIDING
6:30PM – 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM, CITY HALL
169 MAIN STREET, WOONSOCKET, RHODE ISLAND 02895
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- VOTE TO GO INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- 42-46-5 (a) (5) Any discussions or considerations related to the acquisition or lease of real property for public purposes, or of the disposition of publicly held property wherein advanced public information would be detrimental to the interest of the public.
1) Discussion regarding River's Edge RFP Bid responses.
2) Status update from Administration on contract negotiations between the City of Woonsocket and Green Development, LLC. in connection with Bid #5849.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION
- RETURN TO OPEN SESSION
- VOTE TO SEAL THE MINUTES OF EXECUTIVE SESSION
- DISCLOSURE OF VOTES, IF ANY, TAKEN DURING THE EXECUTIVE SESSION, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN R.I.G.L. 42-46-4(B)
For additional information or to request interpreter services, or other special services for the hearing impaired, please contact City Clerk Christina Harmon-Duarte three days prior to the meeting at (401) 762-6400, or by the Thursday prior to the meeting.
Posted January 31, 2020