MONDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2020
WOONSOCKET CITY COUNCIL WORKSESSION AGENDA
COUNCIL PRESIDENT DANIEL M. GENDRON PRESIDING
7:00 PM – 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM
169 MAIN STREET, WOONSOCKET, RHODE ISLAND 02895
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Discussion of public safety with safety officials.
- Discussion of once-monthly and once-day liquor licenses.
- VOTE TO GO INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- 42-46-5 (a) (5) Any discussions or considerations related to the acquisition or lease of real property for public purposes, or of the disposition of publicly held property wherein advanced public information would be detrimental to the interest of the public.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION
- RETURN TO OPEN SESSION
- VOTE TO SEAL THE MINUTES OF EXECUTIVE SESSION
- DISCLOSURE OF VOTES, IF ANY, TAKEN DURING THE EXECUTIVE SESSION, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN R.I.G.L. 42-46-4(B)
For additional information or to request interpreter services, or other special services for the hearing impaired, please contact City Clerk Christina Harmon three days prior to the meeting at (401) 762-6400, or by the Thursday prior to the meeting.
Posted February 4, 2020