** AMENDED **
TUESDAY, JUNE 13, 2017
WOONSOCKET CITY COUNCIL
CITY COUNCIL PRESIDENT DANIEL M. GENDRON PRESIDING
7:00 P.M. – 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM
- ROLL CALL
- VOTE TO GO INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- 42-46-5 (a) (5) Any discussions or considerations related to the acquisition or lease of real property for public purposes, or of the disposition of publically held property wherein advanced public information would be detrimental to the interest of the public & 42-46-5 (a) (7) a matter related to the question of the investment of public funds where the premature disclosure would adversely affect the public interest.
- Discussion of terms and conditions and proposals between the City of Woonsocket and Woonsocket Park Place, LLC regarding the former Woonsocket Middle School and other related matters.
- 42-46-5 (a) (7) a matter related to the question of the investment of public funds where the premature disclosure would adversely affect the public interest.
- Discussion and/or vote re: bid to demolish incinerator.
For additional information or to request interpreter services, or other special services for the hearing impaired, please contact City Clerk Christina Harmon-Duarte three days prior to the meeting at (401) 762-6400, or by the Thursday prior to the meeting.
Posted on June 7, 2017 (Amended June 9, 2017)