From the deep, dark depths of the Blackstone River… the Swamp Monster
Are you brave enough to come with us on this brand-new Halloween event to learn the legend of what lies beneath the Blackstone River? Don’t be afraid of the Swamp Scare and the danger of the abyss below the murkiness!
Your journey aboard The Explorer riverboat takes you along a scary
(and socially distanced) 20-minute experience on the water.
Costumes highly encouraged!
Masks are required and more guidelines below.
Every Thursday – Sunday in October
at 5:15, 6, 6:45, 7:30, 8:15, and 9 PM
Central Falls Landing
15 Madeira Ave. Central Falls, RI 02863
(on the corner of Broad St.)
The cost is $20 per person
(there are no service fees)
***Important rules and COVID regulations***
· Tickets MUST be purchased in advance to reduce contact
· To ensure social distancing trips are running at 1/3 capacity (15 seats per trip)
· We will be cleaning and sanitizing the boat in between each trip
· Face coverings (i.e. covid masks) must be worn at all times
· We will be distributing masks and hand sanitizer
· Boarding begins 5 minutes prior to each trip. Please remain in your car until this time
· Please maintain social distancing of at least 6′ while outside of your car and during boarding
· All employees will be screened to make sure they are healthy prior to working and will be sent home if showing any symptoms
Link to purchase: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/calendar/monthview?eso=0012wIh2LjdbrNe6gBqQentUQ==&year=2020&month=9
More information: https://swampscare.com