· Use your own shopping bags - great time to use your reusable bags!
· Skip wrapping paper - wrap gifts in decorative towels, scarfs and gift bags you can use over & over.
· Reuse ribbons and bows - I have been using the same ones for at least 5 years now.
· Use cloth tablecloths and napkins - your table will look so elegant.
· Opt for reusable cutlery and “china” - your dishwashers will take care of the cleaning.
· Replace plastic cups with washable glasses - everything will tastes better in glass too.
· Discontinue catalogs - you can see all the items on-line instead and save lots of trees.
· Recycle delivery boxes and wrapping - flatten the boxes & wrapping paper and place in your curbside recycle bin/cart.
· Recycle all electronics - See where E-waste events are happening @ Indie Cycle
· Compost - Add to your compost bin all winter long. Don't have a compost bin yet? Could be a great "green" present for your household.