May is Bike Month
The Blackstone Bikeway is one of the more popular bike paths in Rhode Island and connects to the East Bay Bikepath in East Providence. From the river to the bay, travel by bike for great scenic views along the way — like the ones you can see here: WATCH VIDEO
To learn more and download additional resources click the link below
· Saturdays, starting May 22 through August 28 @ 9:30 - 10:45 am - Outdoor Yoga, Soulshine Center for Yoga & Healing, Glocester MORE INFO
· Saturday, May 22 @ 10 am - 3 pm - Bizarre Nature Exhibit Opening, Outsider Collective, Hope Artiste Village, Pawtucket MORE INFO
· Saturday, May 22 @ 6:00 - 11:30 pm - Encore Drive-In Nights Presents Bon Jovi, Rustic Tri View Drive-In, North Smithfield. MORE INFO
· Sundays through September @ 8 - 9 am - Power Yoga at The Farm (presented by The Barre & Yoga Experience), The Farm, Chepachet. MORE INFO
· Thursdays starting May 26 through September 22 @ 5 - 8 pm - Food Truck Nights at Holy Trinity - Holy Trinity Parish, Woonsocket. MORE INFO
· Friday, May 28 @ 6 pm - Dynamite Rhythm, Millrace Concert Series, Millrace Kitchen, Woonsocket. MORE INFO.
· Saturday, May 29 @ 2 - 4 pm - Annual Peace Concert (Live!) - "Where Love is Possible," Mixed Magic Theatre Amphitheatre, Pawtucket. MORE INFO
Thursday - Sunday @ 10 am - 3 pm
Take The Survey!
Blackstone River Valley
Community Input Survey
Our friends at Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor seek your opinion! Help guide our region in the next 10 years and beyond! Please spend a few minutes to take their public input survey at bit.ly/BHCSURVEY.
BVTC's 16th Annual
Monday, August 30th
Crystal Lake Golf Club, Burrillville
Come support Blackstone Valley Tourism Council's youth environmental education programs and network with regional business leaders at this relaxed charity golf tournament!
Registration includes 18 holes of golf, lunch, dinner, a gift bag, and chances at great prizes!
CONNECT WITH US
Blackstone Valley Tourism Council | 175 Main Street, Pawtucket, RI 02860