In February we celebrate Black History Month, Valentine's Day, Mardi Gras and Carnival season! Here is just a sampling of our upcoming events in Rhode Island's Blackstone Valley!
· Wednesday, February 1, through Friday, February 4 @ 6 - 8 pm, Mardi Gras Mask Making, Geri's Bluffing Boutique, Woonsocket More Info.
· Now Through February 19, Friday & Saturday @ 7:30 and Sunday @ 2 pm, The Oldest Profession , Burbage Theatre, Pawtucket More Info.
· Saturday, February 4 @ 3 - 5 pm, J. P. Cormier, Blackstone River Theatre, Cumberland. More Info.
· Sunday, February 5 @ 2 - 4 pm, From the Islands They Came, Cape Verdean Museum, Pawtucket. More Info.
· Sunday, February 5 @ 3 - 6 pm,118 Years of History of Chan's Valley Talk & Dinner, Museum of Work & Culture and Chan's, Woonsocket. More Info
· Monday, February 6 @ 6:30 - 7:30 pm, How To Talk About Race in 2023 with Ray Rickman, Weaver Library, East Providence. More Info
· Friday, February 10 @ 5 - 8 pm, Cupid's Crawl at Hope Artiste Village, Pawtucket. More Info
· Friday, February 10 @ 6:30 pm, Valentine's Dinner, Riviera Restaurant, East Providence. More Info
· Sunday, February 12 @ 2 - 4 pm, Music at the Farm Valentine's Day Concert - "Ah, The Birds," Grace Note Farm, Pascoag. More Info