What’s on tap?
Are you ready for summer? This month we celebrate national rivers month, pollinator month, PRIDE and the summer solstice.
· Through Sunday, June 18 (Fridays & Saturdays @ 7:30 pm & Sundays @ 2 pm) - Red Velvet by Lolita Chakrabarti, Burbage Theatre, Pawtucket. MORE INFO
· Through Friday, June 30 - PRIDE Sale, Jordan's Jungle, Pawtucket. MORE INFO
· Friday, June 9 @ 8 pm - Grand Funk Railroad, Bally's Twin River Event Center, Lincoln. MORE INFO
· Saturday, June 10 @ 11 am - 1 pm - Tamales Criollos/Peruvian Tamales, La Galeria del Pueblo, Central Falls. MORE INFO
· Sunday, June 11 @ 12:30 - 4:00 pm - Flag Day Celebration, Special Exhibit and Guided Tours at Great Road Heritage Campus, Friends of Hearthside, Lincoln. MORE INFO
· Sunday, June 11 @ 2 - 4 pm - Grace Note Farm Music Festival Finale: Schumann’s Piano Quintet, Grace Note Farm, Burrillville. MORE INFO
· Tuesday, June 13 @ 3:30 - 4:30 pm - PRIDE Storytime and Family Craft, Weavers Library, East Providence. MORE INFO
· Friday, June 16 - Saturday, June 17 @ 6 pm - 12 am & Sunday @ 4 - 8 pm - St. Francis Xavier Annual Feast, St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church, East Providence. MORE INFO
· Friday, June 16 @ 6 - 8 pm - Kick-off of 2023 Levitt Amp Woonsocket Music Series: Kiki Valera y su Son Cubano, River Island Art Park, Woonsocket. MORE INFO
· Saturday, June 17 @ 11 am - 6 pm - Summer Solstice Festival, Diamond Hill Park, Cumberland. MORE INFO
· Wednesday, June 21 @ 6:30 - 8 pm - Bike Rides of Discovery-Pollinator Bike Ride, Sycamore Landing, Lincoln. MORE INFO