MONDAY, APRIL 9, 2018
WOONSOCKET CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
COUNCIL PRESIDENT DANIEL M. GENDRON PRESIDING
6:30 P.M. – HARRIS HALL – THIRD FLOOR
169 MAIN STREET, WOONSOCKET, RHODE ISLAND 02895
- ROLL CALL
- PRESENTATION OF OFFER FOR FIFTH AVENUE SCHOOL BY THE RHODE ISLAND GAMBIAN ASSOCIATION AND OTHER OFFERS
- DISCUSSION REGARDING PARTICIPATION IN OPIOD LAWSUIT
- VOTE TO GO INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- 42-46-5 (a) (2) Sessions pertaining to litigation, or work sessions pertaining to litigation.
- Discussion and review with the Solicitor regarding status of and strategy for outstanding litigation.
For additional information or to request interpreter services, or other special services for the hearing impaired, please contact City Clerk Christina Harmon-Duarte three days prior to the meeting at (401) 762-6400, or by the Thursday prior to the meeting.
Posted on April 5, 2018