** AMENDED **
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2018
WOONSOCKET CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
COUNCIL PRESIDENT DANIEL M. GENDRON PRESIDING
6:30 P.M. – HARRIS HALL
169 MAIN STREET, WOONSOCKET, RHODE ISLAND 02895
- ROLL CALL
- DISCUSSION REGARDING POTENTIAL OFFERS TO PURCHASE AYOTTE FIELD
- DISCUSSION REGARDING FIFTH AVENUE SCHOOL
- DISCUSSION REGARDING PARTICIPATION IN OPIOID LAWSUIT
- VOTE TO GO INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- 42-46-5 (a) (2) Sessions pertaining to collective bargaining or litigation, or work sessions pertaining to collective bargaining or litigation.
- Discussion regarding updates on all collective bargaining unions and the City of Woonsocket.
For additional information or to request interpreter services, or other special services for the hearing impaired, please contact City Clerk Christina Harmon-Duarte three days prior to the meeting at (401) 762-6400, or by the Thursday prior to the meeting.
Posted on September 17, 2018 (Amended - September 19, 2018)