THURSDAY MARCH 21, 2019
WOONSOCKET CITY COUNCIL RENEWABLE ENERGY
CHAIRMAN JON D. BRIEN PRESIDING
6:30PM – 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM, CITY HALL
169 MAIN STREET, WOONSOCKET, RHODE ISLAND 02895
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Approval of the February 8, 2019 meeting minutes.
- VOTE TO GO INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- 42-46-5 (a) (5) Any discussions or considerations related to the acquisition or lease of real property for public purposes, or of the disposition of publicly held property wherein advanced public information would be detrimental to the interest of the public.
- Meeting of Sub-Committee and Administration with Green Development, LLC to discuss proposal and follow up questions.
5. Vote on whether or not to recommend to the City Council that authorization be granted to the Administration to begin contract negotiations with a specific vendor.
For additional information or to request interpreter services, or other special services for the hearing impaired, please contact City Clerk Christina Harmon-Duarte three days prior to the meeting at (401) 762-6400, or by the Thursday prior to the meeting.
Posted March 19, 2019